I can't believe that today my baby turns 4 years old!!! Where has all the time gone to? I took off work today and spent the morning with Corey at his preschool. We sang songs and learned about how Koolaid dissolves in water and then we got to all have a snack together. Last night, Corey and me made cupcakes to take in for all in his class to share. It was such a joy to see Corey in his school environment.
He loves his teacher, Miss Laura. There are 11 other kids in his class....Easton, Tristan and Cade, who also are in his daycare with Deanna; another boy, Brady, and a bunch of girls! (Katie, Sophie, Elizabeth, Makeala, Chelsea, Francesca and one other that escapes me right now).
Tonight for dinner we went to Taco Bell (Corey's choice)and when we got home, we let Corey open his gifts from Mommy and Daddy. Corey was so excited about opening presents! Every new present he opened he said "wow! look what I got!!". He got an Ants in the Pants game, Trouble, Rock em Sock em Robots, and a bunch of Power Ranger stuff (command center, two movies and a raptor charger). A couple of the gifts that I had bought for him I had to give to him two weeks ago when he had strep throat to bribe him to get him to take his medicine.
Friday, November 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment