Well, welcome to my blog....all about my son Corey and the crazy and cute things that he does.
It's gonna take me a while to figure out how to use this, but I think it will be a wonderful vehicle to write down and keep track of it!
Funny story......yesterday when I left the house to take Corey to daycare,
I realized when I was about half there that I forgot to turn off the coffee
pot. So, I turned around and drove back to the house and turned it off.
Got back in the car and Corey started talking about how he's not supposed
to touch the coffee pot and the cords and that he wasn't allowed to plug
stuff in. I said, that's right, the coffee pot is dangerous and only
mommies can do that. He said "yeah, mommy, the coffee pot is definately
your situation". I just looked at him and said "situation?" where did
you learn that word? He said, "you know mommy, SITUATION" and said the
word real slow like I was dumb and didn't understand. I was cracking up!!
I can't believe the vocubulary this kid has! Monday, he came home from
school and all of a sudden knows all the months of the year! It's so
amazing!!
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment