Friday, December 31, 2004

Sick....Again!!

Yes, I'm sick again. I'm really getting tired of this. It seems I've been sick every since I quit smoking. Guess all that crap is getting out of my system? It seems like everybody knows someone who is sick or is sick or just recovering. Jerry and Mom were sick over Christmas. Lots of sick people at work. It's everywhere!

Corey spent last night at Grandma Kelso's with his cousin and buddy Ryan. I'm sure they are having a ball! Aunt Sandy is coming over in a little bit to hang out with us. We'll drive in to Belleville to pick up Corey and probably get something to eat (not fast food!!!), then head back here and watch some movies. It won't be an exciting New Year's Eve, but it will be comfortable and enjoyable. I doubt if I make it to midnight anyway with being sick.

Last night, we watched a movie called "Super Size Me", all about a guy who decides to eat nothing but McDonald's for a month. I swear, I'm never going to eat fast food again! The poor guy gained a ton of weight, his liver started to fail and he became addicted to McDonald's! It took him almost 3 months to get back to normal. Some of the things that they showed in this movie were mindboggling and really made you think about what you eat. I think my New Year's resolution is going to be go on a healthy diet!

Just finished reading my cousin Shelly's blog and a 2004 newsletter she sent out. Man, she makes me jealous! Her blog is always so good and detailed and interesting! I hardly find the time to get on the computer. I don't know how she does it. It's great to read about her life and see pics since she is so far away. I've almost given up putting pics on this blog because it's such a pain to do. This site doesn't support pics, so I have to do it through a whole other site, which is time consuming. Maybe sometime, I'll find a better blog site.

No comments: