What a long, boring weekend it was for us after the dentist appointment on Saturday. Neither Jerry or me felt good enough to really do anything, so went spent all day Saturday laying around, doing nothing. We watched the Rams football game, then made something to eat, then watched more tv. Corey was good, playing on the floor and in his room, but he was quite perplexed at our lack of energy and want to do anything. He kept asking both of us to play with him. I feel terrible for being such a slug.
We watched the movie Farenheit 9/11 on Saturday night. What a movie! I can't believe that anyone who watched that movie voted for Bush. I wish the people that had voted for Bush would have watched that movie first. I can't believe how crooked this world can be.
Sunday was a bunch of the same as Saturday. Although, I finally got up around 4:00 and started to think about what we were going to have for dinner. It resulted in a necessary trip to the grocery store, then I did a few things around the house, but not much. Corey again was good. I guess he's used to having lazy parents.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment