Time flies! I haven't had time to blog at work, and by the time I get home, too tired! No way I can catch up on the past few weeks.
This week, Corey has a cold, sniffling and sneezing and coughing. We've been giving him Robitussin for a few days. Tonight, he was really quiet and his eyes look a little peaked. I was hoping we were on the better side of the cold, but today I'm not so sure.
Last night, he actually stayed in his own bed all night! I hope we get the same tonight. I'm too tired to have to keep getting up with him. Jerry is working late (of course, it's Thursday), so he'll probably sleep on the couch anyway, so if Corey does crawl in bed with me, I"ll certainly know it. He's quite the little kicker. Now that he has a cold, he snores pretty bad too!
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment