Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm Melting

It is so unbelievably hot in this office today, I can hardly stand to do anything. Seems that May Company only turns on the air conditioning on a certain date every year and we haven't reached that date yet. It's no wonder this cheap ass company got bought out! God, I hate this place!

Last night, Corey told us that we needed to get a new house. I asked him why and all he could say was that the house is old and we need a new one. I told him that in order to do that, he needed to get a job. He told me, in no uncertain terms, that he was a CHILD and only grown-ups have jobs. So, it was up to Mommy and Daddy to have the jobs and get the new house. I love how everything with him is cut and dry!

No comments: