Friday, March 18, 2005

Vacation

Well, it's Friday and I'm home with Corey. I had arranged to take today off to spend with him since Deanna is on vacation this week. Unfortunately, the ear infection that he got on Tuesday is still got him zapped, so I kept him home from school today and we've been playing nice and quiet today.
He woke me up last night about 3:30 a.m. with another fever and complaining of being dizzy. I gave him some Motrin and rubbed some Vicks on his chest because he said he was having trouble breathing out of his nose. When he woke up this morning, no fever, but I can tell he still doesn't feel well. Poor little guy. I hate it when he's sick and I can't do anything for him.
Sure is better being home with him than being at work though. I'm going to enjoy my 4 days off from work as best I can.

No comments: