Monday, June 27, 2005

No More Tags

Thursday morning, Corey announced that he was going to cut the tags off of Bob. I was getting ready for work, not really paying a whole lot of attention. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the scissors and went into his room. A few minutes later he walked out and said that he had cut the tags off of Bob! I was in disbelief! We've been trying to talk him into cutting the tags off for a long time, but he always decided that he wasn't ready.

Sure enough, I went into his room and Bob's tags are gone! Talk about a big day in the Kelso household! Jerry and I both praised Corey for being such a big boy.

Now, if we could just get him to stay in his own bed!

This is Bob:


You can see the nasty tags to the right of Bob. That's what Corey used to chew on all the time!!!

No comments: