Friday, Corey and I ventured to Splash City in Collinsville. We had been there once before, when he was about 2. It's a great water park for kids, there are a lot of things for him to do. We were supposed to meet Deanna and the kids at 9:00. We got there right at 9 and got a good seat next to the pool. Deanna didn't make it until 10:00. Corey and I tried out one of the water slides on Splash Mountain. Turns out,it was an enclosed slide and once you got inside the slide, it was pitch black! I was a little freaked out by it....Corey was right behind me. He made it through just fine, but didn't want to do any other water slides for the rest of the day. I don't blame him. Had I realized that it was enclosed....I would have tried a different one first. He still had a good time, though. I took some pictures that I'll post later.
Easton, Tristin and Corey had a blast! We swam and played until about 1:15, then headed out for lunch at Burger King. My plan after lunch was to go shopping for birthday presents for Easton and Tristin's birthdays, but Corey fell asleep in the car on the way to Fairview, so I headed home instead. Corey slept on the drive home, but woke up as soon as we hit the driveway and refused to go back to sleep.




Friday night, we went to Chuck E Cheese for the boys birthday party (and forgot the camera...so no pics!!!!) I figured that Corey would have a major meltdown since he didn't get much of a nap on the way home from Splash City. However, he did really good. He played and ate a good dinner and was well behaved. He was quite worn out by the end of the evening, though. We got home sometime around 10:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment