Spent the day in bed Saturday. Most likely sick from sitting outside Thursday night with the dog without a coat on. I just had a terrible run down feeling and slept more than normal. Jerry and Corey went to his brother's xmas party without me. I was quite comfortable staying in bed, dosed up on Nyquil.
Corey has a little bit of a cold going on. The usual runny nose and cough. We've been giving him Sudafed every now and then. On January 26, we have him scheduled to get his tonsils and adenoids removed, as well as get tubes in his ears. I think that it will help tremendously as far as the colds go. Corey has an enlarged tonsil on the one side, which under normal circumstances the doctor wouldn't be too concerned about. However, since he has some fluid on his ears and the doctor recommends the tubes, he will go ahead and take out the tonsils.
I had mine out when I was 10 and I remember it being a very painful surgery. I hope, as a mother, that I can make it through this. I have to be strong for Corey, but I hate to see him in pain. He's not a very good patient (just like his momma), so I'm saying my prayers that this is the right thing to do.
Now, I just have to worry about whether or not I'll have a job to cover the cost of the surgery.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment