Friday, January 13, 2006

Crazy Week

It's been a crazy week. I'm finally feeling better, although the cold is hanging on somewhat.

I got a job interview with Macy's Midwest, became an Aunt and witnessed the weather go from 60+ degrees yesterday to snowing/sleeting today.

The interview went pretty well, I think. I just don't know when I'm going to hear anything about whether or not I'm going to be offered a position. I guess I just have to sit and wait. Dawn says that Concordia is going to be calling me soon for the potential job there. My brain is spinning out of control with what is going to happen to my life - should I stay with May as it becomes Macy's and stick it out....should I get the hell out of here and try for the Concordia thing or what? I'm so confused and frustrated and I'm just tired of the whole job stress.

My baby brother (who is of course, now 30 years old), is now a father! Madalyn Oleta McMurray was born on January 12 @ 9:13 a.m., weighing 7 lbs. and 15 ozs. What a little cutie she is! I can't wait to spoil her!

Yesterday, it was so hot, it felt like Spring. I woke up this morning to rain and cold and a few hours later, it was snowing! The world is ending, I think.

Corey's surgery is fast approaching. I don't even know if I've written about it, but he's getting tubes in the ears and his tonsils and adnoids removed. I hope that it helps him eat better and get less colds. Surgery is scheduled for Jan 26. Could be an interesting time to be gone around here, especially if I get some type of job offer and they want me to start right away. Guess I'll have to make that part of my negotiations.

Corey had his test for Snowplow 2 at the ice rink last weekend. I'm not sure if he's going to pass this one. Still lots of things that he needs to work on in order to pass that section and move on to Snowplow 3. No matter what, he loves to skate!

We're taking a break from karate for a while so Corey can have the surgery. It costs $55 a month and it's silly to pay the fee if he won't be able to go.

No comments: