I got up yesterday to get a glass of water. Corey was sitting at the kitchen counter, eating breakfast. I got my water and started to walk back to the bedroom when he piped up that I needed to go the other way. In other words, he wanted me to walk as far away from him as possible! I guess Jerry had made it a point to tell him to stay away from me while I'm sick and he's got it in his head if he gets any where near me that he'll get sick.
Pretty heart wrenching to a mommy who doesn't feel good and hasn't got to play or talk to her child in two days. I assured him that I wouldn't get too close to him to get him sick.
He did come to the bedroom door a little later and told me he loved me and he hoped I was feeling better.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment