Is it bad to bribe a kid to poop? Over the weekend, as an incentive to get Corey to go to the bathroom, we told him that if he was able to poop, we would buy him the Star Wars Slave I lego ship that he's been wanting so much.
True to our word, and since he did poop, I stopped on my way home Monday and got the ship. Spent Tuesday and Wednesday night putting the thing together. I have to admit, it's pretty cool. He loves it. It blows my mind that Star Wars is still around and a whole other generation is experiencing it! I can remember my brother playing with Star Wars stuff - he had a ton of it. Now, Corey has a ton of it. It's just funny to hear him talk about Boba Fett and Han Solo - frozen in carbonite. Blast from the past. He runs around with light sabers and breathes like Darth Vadar. May the Force Be With You!!!!!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment