Well, I'm back to work, although I still feel terrible. I called the doctor this morning and I'm getting a new round of drugs. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better by Thanksgiving. I've almost lost my voice.
Got an interesting email from my cousin Shelly today. Apparently, my other cousin Kelly is planning on moving in with my grandma! Kelly is grandma's sister, Peggy's, daughter. As far as I know, Kelly hasn't really been that close to my grandma and I cannot imagine WHY she thinks she can just up and move in with grandma because she's having a rough time. Aunt Peggy doesn't live that far from here and if Kelly was really struggling, don't you think she'd want to live with her mother? I'm really blown away by the whole thing and think that Kelly is going to take advantage of my grandma. This is definately not the time for Grandma to be taking on a "roomie". She has enough to worry about just keeping track of herself. Anyway, I'm going to call Grandma tonight (if I still have a voice) and wish her Happy Thanksgiving since she'll be spending it with my cousin Shelly in North Carolina. I'm really happy that Grandma is going to get away for a while and spend some time with Shel and her family. I hope Grandma can relax and enjoy herself.
Monday, November 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment