I don't know if my son is playing me or what, but yesterday afternoon after I got off the computer, he was a little angel and wouldn't leave my side! Every five minutes, it was mommy this and mommy that. When I went into the kitchen to make dinner, he pulled up his little stool beside me at the stove and hugged me and kept thanking me for making dinner. While we were eating, he kept saying "mommy, this is really good food you made" and "thank you for making this spaghetti for me". It was incredibly cute and endearing and reminds me why I am on this earth.
After making dinner, I was extremely tired since it's taking forever to get well and I just wanted to relax on the couch and veg out in front of the tv. He wasn't having any part of that! He finally drug me into his room and we built a truck out of tinker toys and then played with his Cyclone Assault race car track. The whole time we were playing together, he was laughing and giggling and everything that I did just cracked him up! I finally got him to go to bed about 8:45 (Jerry was asleep on the couch the whole time this was going on). He came into my bedroom about 15 minutes after I tucked him in to give me one last hug and "I love you". What a little angel. Guess that means he's going to be a little devil tonight!!!
Monday, November 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment