Gosh, I have actually been really busy at work lately and haven't had time to blog! I miss it, it's become an addiction. I'm finally getting the new computer this weekend, so once we get hooked up to high speed, I'll be able to do computer stuff from home. The computer we have now is so slow, it isn't worth getting on it to do anything. It's almost 5 years old!
Let's see, what have I done this week? I had ordered Xmas cards from Snapfish with a really cute pic of Corey next to the tree that I took late last week and I got them on Monday (really fast turn-around). So, I worked on getting those together on Monday night and finally got them mailed out on Wednesday.
We've started getting Xmas cards from family and some friends, so maybe that will encourage me to get into the season. I haven't done any xmas shopping and it's been too warm to really feel like Xmas lately. Supposedly, it's going to get cold next week.
Last night at dinner, Corey asked me if I wanted to hear his new song that he learned. I said, of course I did! He proceeded to sing a song about Jesus and Bethlehem and even held his hands out like he was holding the baby Jesus....it made me cry!! What a little angel....singing religious songs. It's a good thing he's in a Christian pre-school because I'm not real good at the whole religion thing. Can't tell you the last time I went to church. Anyway, Corey is going to be in the Xmas program next Friday at school, so I guess they are learning the Xmas songs for the program. I've invited the grandparents and Aunt Sandy to the program. My baby's first program!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown up.
We're getting Corey's pics taken at JC Penney's this weekend. I always say I'm just going to get one pose and then I end up picking a bunch of poses and have a bunch of extras pictures because I just can't refuse any pics of my little cutie!
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment