Monday, December 27, 2004
Corey had a hard time waking up from his nap yesterday. He came downstairs while I was typing the last blog, and all he wanted to do was sit on my lap and rest his head on my shoulder. That's very unusual for him. I convinced him to go back upstairs so we could eat some dinner. He wanted macaroni and cheese. So, I made him some mac and cheese, along with peas and carrots and some hot dogs (I know...wonderful meal isn't it?!). He ate so good, I guess he was really hungry. He kept thanking me for making the peas and carrots, which is funny because he always says he doesn't like "hot" carrots, meaning cooked carrots. I'm happy when he eats anything, since meal time is always a struggle. He just isn't interested in eating....he'd rather play and sing and talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment