Today has been a long day. I spent the morning cleaning up the aftermath of Christmas. Corey and I put some toys together while Jerry slept (still not feeling well), then once Jerry was up, him and Corey put the train together. I tried to take down Christmas decorations as best I could...I don't have the energy to take down the tree today. Did some laundry and straightened up, and I've been on the computer all afternoon, loading songs and playing on the internet.
Corey crashed about 3:30 and it's almost 6 and he's still sleeping. Poor kid....he's worn out from Christmas. I bet he's going to be crabby tomorrow.
I took the rails off of his bed today and he now officially has a "big boy bed". It's going to be so much easier to make his bed now that the rails are gone!
Aaaa....he's up! Corey says hi to everyone!!!
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment