Wow....it's December already. Where has this year gone?
Had a rough day yesterday....migraine. Fortunately, I haven't had one since July, so I guess that's a pretty good stretch without.
Jerry worked late last night, so it was just me and Corey, hanging out. We watched Good Boy, this goofy movie about dogs from outer space, which he loves. It's cute, but after you've seen it about 100 times, it gets old! That boy watches too much television, but I'm clueless how to phase it out of his life now...I think it's too late.
Deanna has been cutting his naps short and so far, it seems to be working as far as getting him to go to sleep by 9:00. The first night, he kept coming into our bedroom and crawling into our bed. Guess we have to start somewhere. Last night, he stayed in his bed all night, so we'll see how tonight goes.
I have an alarm set in his room to go off every morning at 6:15 a.m. As soon as it goes off, he immediately crawls into bed with us (well, usually just me since Jerry sleeps on the couch most of the time). I think he would lay there all day if I'd let him. Unless it's a Saturday or Sunday of course! Then he's raring to go!
I tried to take some pictures of him in front of the tree last night to send out with Christmas cards. He didn't really want to cooperate. He used to love to get his picture taken, now he runs and hides and thinks its fun to get pictures of the back of his head as he runs away. Frustrating! When I do get him to "pose", he has this incredibly annoying fake smile! No matter what I do, I can't get a natural smile. He sure takes after his momma on that one!
This morning when I dropped him off at day care, it was "bye Mom" and he was off playing. That's sometimes tough to take..he's growing up and would rather play with his friends than say bye-bye to mommy. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment