I was a little worried that this morning might be rough after last night, but Corey got up and said he felt fine. We left to get his pictures taken at JC Penney's this morning at 8:30. He did wonderful! He let the photographer pose him and smiled really good for her. It helped that she was really good with him, making him laugh and getting him into the whole experience. Of course, we had several different really good poses to choose from! This time, we tried to be logical about how many pics we got so we don't have so many left over.
After that experience, we decided to go brave seeing Santa. Again, Corey did pretty well. Of course, the "staff" at Santa's workshop aren't quite as dedicated at the Penney's people, they still managed to get a pretty good pose of Corey sitting on Santa's lap. It's great that most places now days are digital and you can see right away what the pic is going to look like and decide if you want to try another. I think we probably took about 5-6 pics before we got a good one.
We then did a little Xmas shopping, then went to Burger King for some breakfast. We then spent the next HOUR ++ at the Sprint store to get some info on getting our cell phones upgraded. Basically, the guy told us it would be about $300 to get new phones and stay with the same plan we have, then in 4 to 6 weeks, we would get a "rebate" on the phones and they would only end up costing about $49 total. Wrong answer. I'm not forking out that much money right now. I think it's time to try Cingular, since their coverage area looks better and I think we can probably get a better deal.
Corey was fairly patient in the Sprint store, but was reaching his limit. It was definately time to get going. We stopped by Home Depot to do a little more Xmas shopping, then finally headed home.
Now, I'm playing with the new computer (finally here!!!), loading music and having a good time. Soon, we'll have Charter come out and hook up the high speed and then I'll really have a good time! This computer is a lot faster than the old one, but I'm still kind of limited by the dial-up.
I wonder if Corey is going to take a nap today. Of course, he didn't want to get up this morning on the one morning that we had things to do. Tomorrow morning, we can sleep in and he'll probably be up at the crack of dawn!! Other than the incidents for the last two nights, he's been doing good with decreased nap time at Deanna's. He's ready to go to bed by 9:00. He's watching Power Rangers right now (imagine that!!!), so we'll see.
Saturday, December 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment