Yesterday, I spent the entire morning trying to get my Xmas shopping done. Got to the mall about 9:30 and didn't get out of there until about 12:30. From there I went to Toys R Us and Old Navy and managed to get most of the people on my list done. Still have a few minor things to do, but a good start nonetheless.
Corey spent the morning with Grandma Kelso, while Jerry was installing a ceiling fan and garbage disposal for her. He then went in to work and Corey stayed with her until I picked him up about 2:00. He made a point of telling Grandma a little detail about the picture that I took of him for our Xmas cards that I wish he would forget about. It was after his bath that I took the picture, and since it's so hard to get him dressed anyway, I just put him in the shirt to take the picture. Well, he told Grandma...."I hate to tell you this Grandma, but when I got my picture taken, I was in my underwear!!!" Of course, Grandma Kelso and Uncle Gary got a big kick out of that!
Yesterday afternoon when we got home, Corey helped me wrap some of the Xmas presents. He was very insistent that he get to cut the paper and put the tape on. It was a nice afternoon, with him "helping" me. He is really into Xmas and I'm loving seeing his reaction to everything. It sure makes the holidays worth while. Grandma Mc stopped by for a little while to get a copy of the picture of Corey with Santa and visited. Corey was so tired by that point (didn't get a nap) that he just stared at the television and didn't really visit with Grandma to much.
Monday, December 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment