Yesterday was spent cleaning the house, while the guys worked downstairs in the workshop. I actually got up on a ladder and cleaned the ceiling fan in the living room. It was GROSS! It's no wonder I have allergies.
I was making myself something to eat last night and was talking to Corey about something and looked at him and said something to the effect of "that's what I said, son" or something like that and he looked at me and fired back "I know....MOTHER!". That little stinker! He's using my words and tone of voice right back at me! I was so stunned, I couldn't do anything but laught and of course, Jerry was sitting on the couch heard the whole thing and tried to stiffle a laugh. That little boy of mine has quite the personality these days!!!
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment