Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Good Times with Uncle Jeff

We've had a couple of visits from Uncle Jeff the past few nights. Corey had a blast playing with Uncle Jeff. Jeff and Jen are having some difficulties right now, so we were glad to be able to have Uncle Jeff come out and keep us company. The guys played with lincoln logs last night, and tonight they made paper airplanes and colored.
I made a dinner of pork tenderloin, potatoes and peas and Corey had spaghettios (which took him forever to eat!!). I spent the evening cleaning up the kitchen while the guys played. Jerry spent the evening in bed with a migraine.

I can't believe it, but I have a sore throat again! It feels like I have needles poking me. Feels just like the strep throat I had back in November. I don't think I ever got over the recent sinus infection I had, even though I was on anti-biotics. It's this crazy weather, I know. It either needs to get cold and stay cold, or warm up and stay warm. This back and forth between 9 and 45 is ridiculous!

No comments: