Today, we went shopping at Best Buy to buy some stuff for my Ipod using my gift certificates that I got for xmas. I got an adapter that will allow me to play the Ipod in the car and another one that will let me play it in the house, hooked up the stereo. Very cool! Also got some DVD's and a fun little game package for Corey to play.
After Best Buy, we got some food at my least favorite restaurant (Hooters), but I was hungry and it was close, so I agreed to go there. Then we went to the New Balance store over in Clayton to get some tennis shoes. Corey fell asleep on the way home and actually stayed asleep after we put him into bed when we got home. Poor kid was worn out from shopping! He was pretty good during our errands. He tends to get bored if you're not paying every bit of attention to him. Just like any kid....it's no fun shopping with adults! When we were driving home, before he fell asleep, Jerry and I were "discussing" whether or not we were going to go to Dairy Queen to get an ice cream, when Corey piped up and said "would you guys stop arguing!". We were both a little stunned by that....but it was kind of funny. (We didn't get the ice cream)
I've been playing around on the computer since about 7:30 tonight. I'm addicted to this thing. I've been searching Apple stuff and working with Itunes, getting it setup how I like it.
I'm starting to get tired now.
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment