Gosh, it's been a long week! I'm glad it Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow.
This morning it was me and Corey because Jerry went in early. He was moving pretty slow today, not wanting to get going. Of course, I turned on the TV and bam! he was awake. I know I let him watch too much TV, but I had to take a shower and get ready for work, and at least I can keep an eye on him if he's watching tv. He watched Digimon and Power Rangers. Then, I had to fight with him before he finally got dressed. I was sitting at the dressing table in the bathroom, and had told him to get his clothes on. I turn on the blowdryer to dry my hair and out of the corner of my eye, I see a flash of kid. I turned off the dryer and he was jumping up and down on my bed, half naked! It was funny, but I had to keep from laughing and reprimand him for not doing what he was told to do.....GET DRESSED. After a few more jumps, he finally got dressed. Mornings are so difficult. Corey doesn't want to listen and only has one speed....s l o w. He is definately my kid - not a morning person at all! We finally got going and made it Deanna's pretty close to normal time.
Work was really busy today. There are these rumors going around that we're being bought out by Federated, so things are a little on edge at times. My boss was especially crabby today. Not that that is any different from any other days, but today she was especially crabby. I don't know how she made it to where she is today with the personality that she has. Definately not management material!
When I got home from work, I made tacos for me, Corey and Jeff and Jerry had some BBQ leftovers. We chatted for a little bit, then got to work on the computer. I got a system error last Wednesday night and it kind of freaked me out.
It appears that my Ipod was wigged out so Jeff restored the factory settings, which meant I had to redownload all my songs back onto the Ipod. It appears to have fixed the error I was getting every time I plugged in the Ipod to update. Now I know how to fix it in case it happens again.
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment