Monday, March 21, 2005

Much Better

Corey is definately feeling better. He's standing in front of the television, watching Dora and screaming "Backpack, Backpack!". He likes watching Dora. I guess he thinks that she's actually talking to him and he loves answering and feels very proud when he gets something right. It's funny to watch!

Even funnier is listening to him shout out words in Spanish! I have no idea what he is saying and I don't know if he does either, but its cool. It reminds me of when I was little and used to watch Villa Alegra. It drove my mother crazy, watching an entire show that was in Spanish, but I loved it. Guess Corey is continuing the tradition. Difference is, I don't mind watching Dora.

Still no word from the doctor. At this point, it's too late to get him in anyway.
Did you know that Dora jumped on the "magical, magic jumper?". Corey just came running in here to tell me that! It's so funny to see him try and say something but his mouth doesn't move as fast as his brain. He gets so excited and nothing comes out but "ummm, ummmm".

I think I'm going to like having an internet connection upstairs! Joe was over on Friday night and got the old computer hooked up to be able to access the internet. At some point, we'll figure out how to get the computers networked. I spent a little while this morning trying to figure it out with no luck. A little to technical and over my head. I was only concerned with getting the pictures off the old computer and that was accomplished, so the networking thing isn't a huge priority.

I have a total of 775 digital pictures archieved now. I got some new software and was able to burn everything to DVD. I'm going to make another copy and put it in the fire safe. I would hate to lose all those pictures. Now, if I could just figure out a way to make all my actual pictures digital! I'm sure it's possible, but would probably cost a fortune.

No comments: