Monday, March 21, 2005

Home Again

Well, so much for my vacation day. I'm home today with Corey, who up until last night had a fever that wouldn't go away. He's much better today, but is still coughing and has a runny nose. I have a call into the doctor, but I suspect that they won't call back. I'm happy the fever is gone and I hope that it stays away.

We spent some of the morning writing and drawing. He's getting better at letters, but he gets very frustrated very easily and whines that he can't do it. I'm trying to encourage him and make him believe in himself and I told him that I want to hear him say "I'll try" rather than "I can't". Maybe it's just the mommy factor, but I find it hard to believe that he uses that phrase with Ms. Laura at school.

Hopefully, tomorrow he can go back to Deanna's and we can get back to normal around here!

No comments: