Sunday, March 20, 2005

Holidays

Easter is coming up next weekend and this year, we're having all the family to our house (both sides). I have a lot to do in the next week, I sure hope Corey gets better soon. I'm excited about seeing Shelly, Erick, Jayln and Dorian. Every since Grandpa died, Shelly and I have done a much better job at keeping in touch....I know Grandpa would like that. I wish she wasn't so far away these days, because it would be nice to have another family member around to help keep tabs on Grandma and take some of the pressure off of my dad.

For Easter, Mom's gonna make a ham and Ruth is bringing Chicken and Dumplings. I hope that the weather is nice so we can hunt easter eggs outside. I was also planning on preparing for that tomorrow since I'm off, but I guess I'll have to wait until the weekend now. Being gone from work on Friday and also tomorrow, I'll have a lot of catching up to do (not that I care, since I'll be out of job at some point anyway...).

I'm battling something....don't know if it's a cold or what, but I don't exactly feel great today. Kind of draggy and blah, maybe I'm just tired. Although I got to sleep until 10:30 today! That never happens. Maybe that's the problem...I got too much sleep!

No comments: