It's Sunday and Corey is still sick. The fever just won't seem to go away. He's coughing and his nose is running like crazy. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem to bother him too much. He's still talking and joking and stuff, he just doesn't have an appetite. I'm probably going to have to keep him home again tomorrow, especially if he has a fever, and call the doctor. It's probably just the after effects of having the ear infection, but I don't want the cough to turn into bronchitis or something worse like pneumonia.
So much for my day off tomorrow. I was planning on spending the day updating my resume and doing job search stuff, but instead, I'm doing that today while Jerry is home and Corey is taking his nap. It's depressing to think about having to look for another job, but as I'm sitting here reading the job descriptions on some of the sites, I'm starting to think that having a "real" job might be a good thing. I just feel like I wasted the last 9 years working for May, only to be booted out the door. I hope I can find something decent.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment