Monday, March 14, 2005

Swimming

I read an article in the paper that the YMCA was holding registration for swim lessons today, so I asked Jerry to go up to the Y first thing to get Corey signed up. Unfortunately, it was registration for daytime classes, not the Saturday class that he's usually in.
So, we'll have to wait until week after next to try and get him signed up. The classes fill up so fast, that we might not be able to get him in this time.
I guess I'll have to investigate the downtown Belleville location as well for openings if it comes to that.
I want Corey to be able to at least tread water by the time we go on the float trip in August. It will be his first time in a boat, so I want him prepared for it.
He loves swimming and definately showed no fear in his last session. Maybe now that he's a little older, he'll pay more attention and will actually learn how to swim.

No comments: