Not a whole lot to write about these days. Corey is almost done with school. His last day is 5/18. They will be sending home his "report card". I'll be anxious to see how much progress he has made since it came home mid year. He's gotten so much better with recognizing numbers and letters. I know that the paying attention is still not good, because I see that at home. He has a lack of focus...which I attribute to his age.
Work has been slow. I've been trying to work on my resume, but just don't have the desire to do it.
Last Friday, I made Corey a "To Do List". I put pictures of all the things that he needs to remember to do everyday all in one place, so he can visually see what he needs to do next. I included the standards like making his bed, eating breakfast, brushing his teeth, etc. I'll have to scan it in, because I was pretty proud of my handiwork. He got a kick out of it too. He's back to crawling into bed with us every night. I'm at a loss on that one.
Mom and Dad came over Sunday and visited for a little while. Dad brought a bag full of "Tribout's junk" for Corey to play with. He just eats that stuff up! I'm going to stop buying him actual toys! His favorite is a little handheld, battery operated fan that lights up. He's been wearing it around his neck. Maybe he'll be a carnie someday?!
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment