Friday, May 06, 2005
Wrestling at the house
Jerry had to go back in to work last night, so I got some quality time with Corey. We read a couple of books and then proceeded to "wrestle" on the floor in the living room. It started off with a little bit of airplane, where I put my feet on Corey's stomach and lift him up in the air. It progressed to tackle and tickle and then we started goofing around, practicing the punches that he's learning in karate. I would let him "punch" me with an uppercut to the stomach, then would make a loud "oomphf" and fall on the ground. He just laughed and giggled and thought it was the funniest thing. After about 20 times of that....mommy started to get tired! I figured I could probably skip my stretches since I just got a workout with Corey. That kid really loves to jump and fling himself on the floor. No wonder he's covered with bruises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment