Friday, May 06, 2005

Mother's Day Recital

Today, I got to go to Corey's preschool and watch their "Mother's Day" recital. It was absoluately adorable and made me cry! The kids sang a couple of songs, then presented all the mothers with a flower made out of construction paper. We then had cookies and punch in the church "kitchen". It was wonderful to get to spend time with Corey at school and today was a beautiful day outside, so that made it even better.
I took a half day off work to be there for the recital. I took the digital camera and "taped" the songs, so I'm anxious to get home and get them downloaded in the computer so I can listen again. They sang a song about what moms are for, and it was really cute. I'll have to get him to sing it again for me later when I can really hear all the words.

I can't imagine my life without that little guy. I sure am a proud Mama!

No comments: