Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Responsibilites

Okay, I guess I'm am seriously PMS'ing this week, but karate lessons Monday night just about drove me over the edge. I was sitting there, watching my son kick and punch and do his karate moves and there were these two "moms" standing next to me, talking about god knows what. I was trying to listen to what the instructor was telling the kids so I can learn too and we can practice at home but these two women made it nearly impossible to hear anything. In addition, these two women had other kids running around that were not in the class and they were totally disruptive! One kid even at one point stood directly in front of Jerry, blocking his view of the class. I just sat there, completely in disbelief that this kid stood where he did, totally oblivious to who was behind him. Of course, Jerry did nothing, just sat there, so I finally tapped the kid on the shoulder and ask him, politely, to please move so we could see. You would have thought I was asking him to jump a 100 foot wall. Rude little kid. Guess he gets it from the mom. By the time class was over, I was so annoyed at everything, I could hardly speak. Then, we get out to the car and I find out that Jerry forgot the car seat and had driven Corey to karate without the car seat. We're talking a dangerous section of highway and I was LIVID! The man has no sense of responsibility sometimes. He obviously knew he was going to pick up Corey to go to karate.....and didn't think about the car seat not being in the truck. He of course, had taken the carseat out to make room for his bike....that's a whole other story.

Anyway, we then went to Arby's to get something to eat and I just couldn't even concentrate on eating or anything. We were supposed to go to his nephew's birthday party, but I was in no mental state to be going anywhere with other people, so I went home. I had serious road rage on the way home and had to turn up some music to calm me down. I got home and realized that it was PMS week and that it probably wasn't a good week to be starting a "diet" that I've needed to do for so long. I went into the fridge and got a piece of chocolate pie and scarfed it down. That made me feel lots better. I'm going on six months of quitting smoking, and it's been hard, but I'm doing it. I will NEVER give up chocolate! You can take away my cancer sticks and I'll survive...somehow, but don't you dare take away my chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: