Friday, July 15, 2005

Still recovering

Man, it's been a long week! This surgery I think definately helped, but it's sure taking a long time to feel better.
I felt really good on Monday, then like hell on Tuesday and Wednesday, then a little better yesterday, then all headachy today. I have two more days of antibiotics, then I will be drug free (except for migraine meds, of course). I was doing really good with not taking the pain meds, but the last couple of days the headache has been so bad, I had to break down and take some. It takes the edge off the headache. It's hard to describe...it's not a sinus headache, it's a headache. My nose is sore and I guess that's part of the pain, but it's just a headache. Not sinus related. I can't tell you the last time I just had a headache. I guess it's part of the healing process.

Corey was with Mom and Dad yesterday and is with Ruth today. Deanna took the last of her vacation days. I miss him so much. Yesterday, when Mom came to pick him up, I hugged him goodbye and said that I would see him Friday and it hit me that I wouldn't see him for two days and I got all teared up. Now, he's probably going to spend Friday night with Grandma Ruth, so I won't see him until Saturday. I'm going to try and go to his swim lessons on Saturday morning. I haven't been out of the house since I got home from surgery last Thursday. I guess the world is still turning.

No comments: