Corey had a great time at camp yesterday! When I got there to pick him up, he was very excited to see me and told me all about his day. They made smores, and played on the playground, and played games and did arts and crafts. I talked to the counselor to see how he did and she told me that little Corey was quite a talker! She sat with him at lunch, and he talked her ear off! Funny! He was one dirty and tired kid, I can tell you that!
The summer schedule is pretty busy. They will go on a field trip every Wednesday to places like Tumbledrum, The Science Center, Magic House, the Arch, Grant's Farm. He'll get to go horseback riding, swimming twice a week at the Y and even a Grizzlies game.
I think he's going to love it! I'm very relieved that it went so well. I can be confident that I made the right choice for my child for the summer!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment