Yeah, a little behind....6 months!!!!
We're home today. Corey's got a little bit of a sinus thing going on. Woke up feeling dizzy and had a slight fever and has a nasty cough. A dose of Motrin got rid of the fever, but I think the sinuses are going to take some tender loving care. Jerry's off trying to find something at the drug store to help. I was going to get some xmas shopping done today, but it's more important to stay home with my baby and get him well taken care of.
I do have work I could be doing, as well as laundry and cleaning, but I'm just not motivated.
I send pics to Snapfish last night for xmas cards - and they were already done and ready to be picked up at Walgreens, or so I thought. Apparently, there was a problem with my picture, so I had to resubmit everything and try again. I hope it works this time. I guess that's the chance you take when you do stuff on line.
Guess I'll have to play catch up with what we have done for the past sixth months here!!!
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment