Two pills seemed to have done the trick. We increased the dosage to 2 of the peri-colase, and on Saturday, Corey had already pooped 3 times by lunch time. Saturday night, we had hockey tickets for the last home game of the season, also fan appreciation night. Poor kid fell asleep in the second period, out cold! We decided to go ahead and leave the game, so we could get him home and to bed. Jerry carried him all the way back to the parking garage, where he then woke up long enough to take another dose of the peri-colace, but then fell back asleep on the way home.
Another successful Sunday 3 poops before 11:00 - and no waking up in the middle of the night with any issues, so I think we are finally good to go.
He is now at Dan and Sandy's for a couple of days since it's spring break from school. I hope it goes well. I miss the little booger. I won't know what to do with myself while he's gone.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment