Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Couple of Hours

Corey had a blast with Sandy and Dan - as I suspected he would. They spoil him, of course! He apparently entertained everyone with his antics at a Mexican restaurant, talking up a storm with the waiter and commenting on the colorful tablecloths. I can only imagine what it must have sounded like.

Lauren brought him home about 4:00 yesterday, where he went immediatley to the playstation to play Lego Star Wars. I have to admit, I love playing the game with him - which is what we spent the evening doing while Jerry was bowling. I found some Star Wars eggs wraps at Target for Easter - he must have thanked me 5 times for buying them.

Today and tomorrow he's at mom and dad's, then next week we'll be back to normal. No more pills, the last dose was last night - we'll see how it goes, hopefully okay.

I will have the evening to myself tonight - what the heck am I going to do??????

No comments: