So, it's official. No more camp after this Friday. Kelly agreed to take Corey for the rest of the summer. He's very excited about it, which I guess is good. Camp just wasn't getting it for him - he was having fun some days, but overall, I think it's just not the right place for him to be this summer.
I think when he gets to Kelly's next week, he's going to be in for a little surprise - she's going to make him work a little bit! She has scheduled time for school stuff before morning snack, like math/reading, etc., so not sure how he's going to react to that, but I guess we'll see!
Poor little guy, he fell asleep tonight really early watching tv in my room. He must have been worn out from swimming. That is one good thing about Kelly's - I don't think he'll be near as tired every day. He did win the Happy Camper award today, so he was pretty excited about that. It's given to the child that best portrays the values of the camp for the day - I think the other kids also vote on it, so he was pretty proud to be the one today. Also passed the swim test again - so when he has days like this, camp is a pretty good thing. But, first thing in the car, all he can talk about is that he only has two more days of camp and it's almost time to go to Kelly's - so - I'll be kind of relieved when camp is done!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment