Sunday, July 15, 2007

Transformers!

We went to see the movie Transformers. It was really good - Corey was on the edge of his seat the entire time. Mommy and daddy enjoyed it too - especially the brand new Camaro that one of the transformers turns into. The theater was pretty full, only a few empty seats. The movie was action packed, but also had a lot of funny scenes for the adults that the younger kids might not catch. We got the #2 Popcorn Package - a big ole tub of popcorn and 2 sodas (large) - you should have seen the look on Corey's face when he realized the soda was for him (I of course, drank my water)! He only drank about 1/3 of it, maybe, but he was pretty excited about it. Chattered all the way home - hoped up on Pepsi! Jerry made a comment about him talking so much - and said to me something about being the one to promise him that he could have a soda (which I had promised him that he could have a soda). I came back with - yeah, but you're the one that bought him a 48oz. soda, and kind of laughed. Corey piped up from the back seat "dad - mom does have a good point there!" It was so funny - Mr. Grownup in the backseat - I never laughed so hard!

No comments: