Tonight, Corey was taking a shower, when all of sudden a wail came from the bathroom. Jerry went in there to see what was the matter - I couldn't really hear what was going on, so I stopped making the PB&J sandwich I was working on for Corey and walked into the bathroom to see what all the fuss was about. Seems that Corey was attempting to get the steam off the little mirror that I have hanging for him on the wall by kicking water at it, and in the process, kicked the faucet - slicing his big toe pretty good. It upset him pretty good - mostly because I think it scared him more than anything, but he was unable to calm down and finish his shower, so Jerry helped.
After he finished and got dried off and I got his hair dried, I told him to go get his jammies on and he could come out and eat his PB&J and then sit on the couch and rest. He was so tired, you could tell by the look in his eyes, so it was definitely time for a rest.
He was sitting at the table, seeming much better after getting a band-aid and some hugs and kisses and all of a sudden he busts out that now he has "a medical condition". I don't remember what exactly he was talking about, just talking nonsense, but out of the blue, "medical condition" comes out! I don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff sometimes - cracks me up!
Shortly thereafter, he was on the floor, playing with Tobey, so I think his medical condition is healed!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment