That boy sure loves to play video games. I think if I would let him, he's play 24/7. As soon as we got home tonight - straight to the PS3 to play "Transformers". Now, mind you, he doesn't actually play this game, he just likes to crash things, and run over things and talk non stop to the TV - "you like that" "ha, take that" "ka-boom". Funny - but at the same time, a little scary. Am I a terrible mom for letting him play "violent" video games? He knows its just a game, but what if he turns into a Columbine kid someday because he never went outside to play like other kids? I know, crazy. These are the thoughts that crowd my head. Then, he comes upstairs and is the sweetest, most loving child and those video game fears just go right out of my head.
Tomorrow, he's going swimming at Aunt Ethel's. He's very, very excited! To say the least! Estastic is more like it. ANd then, he'll end the day with a dentist appointment, but hey, it will start off well, right? Wonder what the dentist will say about those wicked, crooked teeth???? Poor kid - inherited both our genes on that one. He's already bummed about having to wear braces some day.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment