Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacay


We had a good time in good 'ole Tennessee! Corey was excited about going on vacation - I was too. WE managed a few days away with Mom and Dad and Jeff and Jen and the kids - all in a cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN. I hope we can continue this tradition for years to come. It was so cute to see Corey and Maddy playing together - they get along so well. Corey is really great with little kids - especially ones that he is related to! And little Maddy just follows him around like a puppy.

From swimming in the pool, to spending hours at Dollywood, Corey had a great time! We had an old fashioned family photo taken at Dollywood. Corey and Jerry dressed up as old time gansters, complete with guns, and I was the saloon mistress - with gun in hand. Too funny! He thought it was a riot that he got to hold a gun and get dressed up!

1 comment:

bluedog said...

Pistol-packin' mama!!! Had we known each other back in the day of saloons and spitoons, I still wouldn't want to mess with ya. In any era, you'd be a badass. :)