Friday, April 10, 2009

39 and holding......

Yup, I turn 39 today. Yikes. Where has my life gone? I don't feel 39. Well, at least not mentally, anyway. I'm home, by myself, goofin' around on the computer, when I should be cleaning. But, hey, who wants to clean on your birthday?

Corey is at Sandy's for Spring Break. He'll be home on Sunday for Easter here at our house. Jerry is working today. It's kind of nice to have a day to myself, but it sure it weird. And, it's raining and nasty, so I can't even go outside and do anything. I'm sitting here listening to XM radio, my present from my hubby, and thinking back to when I was 21 and 25 and 30 and how much my life has changed since those years. I can't even remember 21. At 25 I had just gotten married. At 30, I was pregnant. Now I'm creeping close to 40 - what milestone will I associate with 40? I'm hoping good health, for both me and my family.

This past year has been tough, that's for sure. With mom's cancer, and my Crohn's, every day has been a challenge. But we're all still here. And stronger from the battle. So, I hope that this next year is better and brings some good news.

No comments: