What a nice morning with Corey! We got up about 7:30 and watched a little tv, then we worked on Corey's truck sticker book. You have to match the shapes on the book with the stickers that come with it. Corey loved it!
Then, we ate breakfast and Corey asked if we could play on the computer for a while. I downloaded a free game program that gives us access to lots of fun free games that he likes to watch me play. I played Super Ball 2 for about 45 minutes while he sat on my lap and watched and yelled and laughed and had a good time.
I also downloaded some old Atari games - blast to the past for Mommy! Breakout, Asteroids, Pong, Centipede....takes me back to playing arcade games at the skating rink! Wow...how old am I?! The copyright on the one game was 1979!
Before you know it, Corey's going to be better on this computer than I am!!!!!!
Friday, December 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment