Thursday, December 23, 2004

Whew!

Man, almost a whole week since I have written! You can tell it's getting close to Christmas!

Last Saturday, I got my hair cut, did some Xmas shopping with mom (after a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden). Went to Jeff's xmas party Saturday night, then the shop xmas party at Rick's. What an incredibly long day it was.

Sunday was pretty uneventful. Spent the day on the computer, playing around, and doing things around the house.

This week was crazy. Jerry has been fighting a cold for about 2 weeks now, so he's been tired and crabby. Dad had his surgery on his hand yesterday, and mom has a really bad cold. Corey spent the day at Ruth's today because Deanna took the day off and Ruth isn't feeling well, so I hope Corey doesn't get it. Aunt Sandy has been sick, too. It seems everywhere you look, someone is sick with something. And, it's been so cold here lately, I know that isn't helping matters.

Tomorrow is Xmas Eve! We'll be spending the afternoon and evening at Grandma Locke's in Marissa. It's always such a good time at Grandma's. I just hope everyone is feeling well enough to enjoy it!

No comments: