Unfortunately, my skin couldn't tolerate the Proactiv because of the benzol peroxide concentration. It got really red and irritated and I felt like I had a terrible sunburn. My face and skin literally HURT after using the product for a week and a half. I tried gradually working into the BP like they suggest, but that didn't work either.
I am going to try the "gentle" formula that doesn't have the BP in it. I'm disappointed....I thought this stuff was going to be my miracle drug, but I'm not going to give up yet. I'll try the gentle formula (still get the 60 day guarantee) and see what happens. I'm definately going to continue using the makeup. It's medicated, so it doesn't clog my pores and goes on much more evenly than any makeup I've ever used.
I think generally getting in to a skin care routine is a good idea, so maybe some good habits will come out of this whole episode.
I still have hope the gentle formula will work for me. Apparently, I'm in the minority of people who are sensitive to BP. Go figure.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment