Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Appetite is BACK!

All the time that Corey was sick he refused to eat hardly anything. It was a struggle and I was afraid he was going to waste away to nothing.

Now that he's feeling better and is taking allergy medication, we can't get him to STOP eating! He constantly wants a snack and is inhaling all food put in front of him! I'm loving it! Last night, we had spaghetti and garlic bread and his bowl was just as full as mine....he finished before I did! Then he wanted popcorn for desert! What a crack up.

Today, he was complaining about his left wrist hurting him. I think he's having growing pains. I can remember having those when I was a kid and I remember it being very painful. He's growing so fast right now, his bones can't keep up with it all. He's tall for his age, I hope it stays that way. Of course, he's as skinny as a beanpole, just like his mama used to be. Watching those videos from when I was a kid I can really see how much Corey looks like me when I was little. Even the facial expressions and the way that I jumped around a lot is just like how Corey acts.

No comments: