Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Playdate with Sophie Jo

Corey got to go over to Sophie Jo's house on Monday morning, for a "playdate". I don't really like that word, but I guess it's appropriate. Sophie Jo's mom, Tiffany, takes Corey to preschool every morning, and Deanna picks them up and takes Sophie to a daycare for Tiffany. It all works out well. So, since they are always riding together to school, I guess Tiffany thought it would be nice to get them together to play.

Corey must have had a really good time because he hasn't stopped talking about it yet! They got to play for a couple of hours and he also got to be around Sophie's little brother, Sam. They had pj&j and carrots and apples for lunch and I guess it must have been the best lunch he ever had cause that's all he wants to eat now!

We got a message from Tiffany Monday night, praising our "well behaved and polite" son and about how much she enjoyed having him over to play with Sophie Jo. Tiffany had the day off due to Martin Luther King's birthday.

That little Sophie is quite a cutie, too! Jerry was teasing Corey about having a girlfriend, to which he replied "eww". Too funny!

No comments: